Tuesday 24 June 2008

Remember I Told You!


Orange has been and still is MY colour for the summer. I think its OSS [Oh So Sexual], can be very flattering if worn and accesorized the right way. Try and stick to one item of orange clothing at a time and do NOT match with pastel colours...PLEASE. Think simple patterns, simple cuts, simple lines. Pair with fuschia, tan, gold, dark wash denim and accesorize carefully.









Diane Von Furstenberg Tuvallu jersey dress - £ 225






Oasis taffeta 'Prom' dress - £ 65



...for the not-so-bold, maybe some colour on the nails





Essie nail lacquer in Mini Shorts







O.P.I nail lacquer in MonSooner or Later





...or a bag...





Angel Jackson bag - £ 184



GET INTO IT*!*




Versace Spring/Summer 2008



Victoria Beckham

Rihanna leaving Paper



Solange Knowles looking OSS* at her 22nd birthday party
::her shoes are from the Versace Spring/Summer collection '08::



*I wouldn't exactly pair the dress with the shoes (I blame Momma Knowles) but I think they're both hot individually! Don't hate her cos she's CREOLE!!! : D

*DOLLFACE*

No comments: