Wednesday 18 June 2008

Tanya Morgan? I love HER!!!


Okay, I love that Cuddle Bums song so much I decided to do my research on Tanya Morgan. Now, I've been known to exhibit blond traits (no offence if you happen to be a blond), so forgive me if I'm the only one who thought Tanya Morgan was the lady who provided us with the hook.

Anyway, this is what I discovered... Tanya Morgan is a Rap Group
LOL...yes, Tanya Morgan is a rap group and if you dont believe it, click on the link above and download the mixtape aptly titled...err... Tanya Morgan is a Rap Group! Thanks for the clarification!!! : D

Kinda reminds me of that scene in the movie Clueless where the guy asks Cher if she listens to Billie Holiday, to which she replies with great enthusiasm, 'Billie Holiday? I LOVE HIM!!!' *LOL*



They've got that Little Brother (Big Pooh & Phonte) vibe going on, which I love!!!

Starship (Produced by 9th Wonder) - Little Brother

Tanya Morgan consists of Von Pea, Ilyas and Donwill. They've also got an EP out at the moment called The Bridge. Their debut album, Moonlighting (2006) was amongst Questlove(The Roots)'s Top Albums of 2006 (number 6). I'm guessing they realised that quite a few people would confuse them for the newest soul singer on the block and the album cover is a play on that.



So, for those who didn't know, Tanya Morgan is a Rap Group! : D


*DOLLFACE*

No comments: