Tuesday 1 July 2008

Music (Makes You Lose Control)


More Glastonbury




Estelle - Substitute Love





Lupe Fiasco - Superstar






Duffy - Warwick Avenue






Jay-Z - Heart Of The City
(AB FAB)





Santogold - You'll Find A Way





Amy Winehouse - Me & Mr Jones

might I add, that Miss Amy decided it would be a good idea to punch a member of the audience (see below) after the person booed when she mentioned Blake-eeeeey (allegedly)! LOL
Who booed??? She will find you!!! Amy don't play that! 
Amy, AmY, AMY, CRACK IS WACK!!! step AWAY from the pipe!






*******

and while we are on the topic of crack...I would like to address this B.S (below)...*shakes head*
(and yes, I know the video's been doing the rounds for a minute)




firstly, this 'lady' just set us back 100 years as black people! 
secondly, BOO to the man who says 'youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu' when she says 'now watch me...', although it IS hella funny!

too many quotes
1: you thought I couldn't freestyle on you BOO???
2: somebody gimme my hair (hat??) so I can go! *WTF*
3: little miss crackhead: where my du-rag at?
passengers on the train: ITS ON YOUR HEAD!!!

ROTFLMAO

LOL @ 'you the same n*gga I been looking for that raped me' ****CRICKETS***** WTF???

*apparently little miss crackhead is bi-polar though, ... still you don't go around calling an old lady 'whore' (or 'ho'...lol...actually, its not funny...), neither do you tell her 'imma beat your ass on dis train' ... NOT COOL.

lets get it together people. stop the MADNESS!

*DOLLFACE*

No comments: