Wednesday 27 August 2008

Because I Can | Jay-Z

I put my American Gangster album on today and hell, ish is still as good as the first time I heard it. Good Golly, I am eagerly awaiting that Blueprint III. As he said himself;

'...Art with no easel, please there's no equal, your boy's off the wall, these other n*ggas is Tito...'
Party Life - Jay-Z

Damn.



I Know (Live)

The instruments are CRAZY! Good Lawd.


'...I'm so for sure, its no facade/ stay outta trouble mama said as mama sighed/ her fear her youngest son being the victim of homicide/ but I gotta get you outta here mama or Imma die/ inside/ and either way you lose me mama, so let loose of me/ I got the reign/our direction will soon change/ to live and die in NY in the hustle game/ hustle cane, hustle clothes or hustle music/ but hustle hard in any hustle that you pick/ skinny n*gga toothpick but/ but I do lift weight like I'm using 'roids/ Rolls Royce keep my movements smooth while maneuvering/ through all of the manure in the sewer that I grew up in/ choices we make trying to escape...'

No Hook - Jay-Z (2nd verse)


Get Into It


*DOLLFACE*

No comments: