Saturday 2 August 2008

More Sol-Angel

In anticipation of her new album, I Decided < : D > to put up some of what I've heard from her lately.


F*uck The Industry (Signed Sincerely) - Solange


F*uck The Industry (Signed Sincerely)

She samples Kanye's Everything I Am (obviously, this is not going on the album, I think its off an upcoming mixtape called 'I Can't Get Clearance' )




Champagne Chronic Nightcap - Solange




ChampagneChroniKnightCap ft. Lil Wayne

I really like this one for some odd reason





performing 6 O'clock Blues at the Essence Music Festival

Solange - God Given Name - Solange

God Given Name

Solange - White Picket Dreams - Solange Knowles

White Picket Dreams


best of all, I hear there are guest appearances by Marsha Ambrosius, Q-Tip and she has a song with BILAL (!) called Cosmic Journey on the upcoming album!!! I love her even more now. Bilal is insanely slept upon. Its actually quite tragic.


...and the point of all this is...BUY THE ALBUM! August 26th.


*DOLLFACE*

No comments: