Tuesday 18 November 2008

I Am...Sasha Fierce


Disc One

I love nearly all the songs on this side, my faves being Smash Into You, Halo, Sattelites, Disappear and Ave Maria.

Disc Two

The second disc is quite disappointing considering the only good songs on it come up on the deluxe version.

Diva sounds like a reworked version of A Milli and Sweet Dreams is an old track previously called Beautiful Nightmare.


Skip to: Ego, Hello, Scared Of Lonely, Video Phone.


All in all, the album comes together really nicely, as I thought B'Day was kinda all over the place even though it had some good songs on there.


Bottomline is this, if you are a Beyonce fan, buy the album.

... and if you aren't, buy the album.



Why? I Am...Sasha Fierce is somewhat a departure from her previous sound and the vocals are seriously on point. Songs like Disappear, Smash Into You, Sattelites and Radio sound like nothing she's done before, and sometimes, change is good.


I Am...Sasha Fierce [Standard] and I Am...Sasha Fierce [Deluxe] are out NOW.


Beyonce and Sasha Fierce do AOL Sessions here

Get Into It



*DOLLFACE*

No comments: