Thursday 6 November 2008

Sometimes You Make Me Smile...

...on the train



...overlooking the canal behind my apartment






...on a bus ride to see a friend






...despite the fact that the pictures were taken randomly and on my little old trusty BlackBerry, you can't hide the beauty of a sunset...



'...now I want to run holding hands,
see, I know that we can do this,
in a field of purple grass sprayed with green and white tulips
under a sky washed orange by an everlasting sunset,
and you know what?
I ain't done yet.
...see, I want to catch a ride off some crimson- colored stallion,
we can sail off in a boat made of water, straight into horizon
and we could catch a lift on a cloud.
thats silver lining's really platinum,
but you know what?
I still ain't done yet.'
- Floetry

*DOLLFACE*

No comments: