Thursday 5 March 2009

Because I Can | Just Thought I'd Share

When I read this on a particular blog, I literally almost died laughing. Its a shame that some people didn't see the humour in the post as evidenced in the rants in the comments section.

I'll quote some of it...

You ever know a chick who acted a little bit more assholish than their face seemingly allowed? You know what I mean, chicks who were busted but didn’t seem to realize it, or at least didn’t fully respect their inner-Gremlin. I’m talking about the women who ultimately end up pissing people off because they don’t stay in their lane.

Panama, what are you talking about?

Glad you asked.

Let’s say you’re a 3 on a 10 point scale, but you galavant around like you’re an 8.

*whistle blowing*

Violation.

Read the full post here

via VerySmartBrothas


*DOLLFACE*

No comments: