Saturday 1 November 2008

Its A Weekend Thing...

I got a toothache just looking at this

Someone please remind me never to go shopping on a Friday in a big city shopping mall...EVER. Everything I wanted was either sold out or they didn't have in my size. All size 8 females please stay your asses HOME!




Aside from the above, I also learnt quite a few things this weekend:
♥ ♥ ♥

- there's no such thing as a recession, at least from what I can see...that mall was crammed full with people wanting to spend their money...I had to go to the MAC counter 3 times...too many people!



MAC Mineralize Skinfinish in Deep Dark is as gold dust, apparently

- One is NEVER too full for cheesecake...my friend and I decided that shopping on an empty stomach was not a good look so we went to lunch after about four shops. I had a starter, main course AND dessert, greedy cow that I am. I'm sure if you search somewhere in the Declaration of Independence or the Magna Carta or whatever, it says: You shall NEVER say no to cheesecake... : )


starter

main

!***dessert***! [happy ending]



- It is really, officially B season. I am now in full stan mode. I will not apologise.



I'm off to do the routine to Single Ladies, see if I can shake off some of those calories
♥ besos ♥
*DOLLFACE*

No comments: