Thursday 22 January 2009

Je Voudrais...


... un apartement a une chambre dans la ville. Merci.

Excuse my poor french, all I'm trying to say is I would like a one bedroom apartment in the city. Thank you.
My flat hunt is not going really well. Evidentement.


*that's my 'Oh MY! must. find. flat.' face*


I've been really bored as well so I'm thinking of taking French classes again.


See the thing with me and French is this, my written french is relatively good, my spoken, not so much. If I have to write something in French then I guess I'd be fine but when I have to say it, I generally have to think of it first, translate it, making sure my tenses are correct and then say it out. It takes me a while but I get there eventually. : )


It'll keep me busy as well. These days I spend my days watching movies and my nights listening to music, most likely Ms Simone. I've been reading as well. Currently reading a book called The Dirty Girls Social Club by Alisa Valdes Rodriguez. Kinda like a Latin SATC.










Speaking of Sabrina, wasn't her wardrobe just darling? I really loved the outfit she had on at the station while waiting for her father to come pick her up. And that white and black dress is just gaWjus! All hail Hubert de Givenchy!

on the set


at Linus Larrabee's office


Sabrina (Audrey Hepburn) in a dress made by Hubert de Givenchy with David Larrabee (William Holden)

waiting fabulously at the station
sidebar: 100 cool points to whoever has figured that I own an Audrey Hepburn box set.
a la prochaine fois
*DOLLFACE*

No comments: