Saturday 28 November 2009

Blog Notes

paris2

This shot has nothing to do with this post really, I just wanted an excuse to put up a picture of this beautiful Parisian sunset...*deep sigh*

I digress...

I recently removed my old commenting system and reverted back to blogger, somewhere in the process, I lost all my comments...*insert sad face*

I guess I should look on the bright side as most people who tried to remove the offending widget from their blogs had all their comments now posted in their names...I'm thinking seeing 'OMG, I love your blog' posted by you on your own blog is pretty bad although I'm still trying to decide which is worse...

So without being more dramatic than I need to be, please leave me loads of new comments to make up for the ones I've lost...

Spasiba//Gracias//Merci

xx

WilliamsWest

5 comments:

WilliamsWest said...

testing.. ;)

Beauty Is Diverse said...

Beautiful picture of Paris, sorry you lost all your comments.

Ondo Lady said...

What a gorgeous picture of Paris. Sigh takes me back a bit and makes we want to revisit the place.

WilliamsWest said...

@ tifanny, thank you...
and thanks for visiting...x

WilliamsWest said...

@ ondo lady, I'm so jealous! I've never been although I dream about it all the time...

thanks for visiting...x