Wednesday 2 December 2009

A Dream Is A Wish Your Heart Makes

birthday wishlist

Seeing as my birthday is in 5 days // 7th December // I decided to make a list of things I want...*sigh*

Top-Bottom (L-R)::

Topshop ABLE boots :: I got them in grey, but I really wanted brown, they sold out in my size...*insert sad face*

Brother XR9000 sewing machine so I can raid my local fabric store with renewed aggresion!

Dynasty DVD box set so I can drool over the fabulous fashion of Krystle and Alexis...shoulder pads are endless love ♥

Chloé bow and crystal shoes simply for the cute factor

Canon EOS 5D Mark II DSLR because BB pictures frankly are not cutting it for me anymore...*sob*

Teen Vogue Handbook :: reading material for long train rides :-D

Opening Ceremony jacket - two words...ITS. FREEZING!

No comments: